The SAPPHIRE PRESET is a part of my NECESSITIES MOBILE PRESET PACK! MUST BUY THESE PRESETS ON A COMPUTER WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM.
On the sample photos shown, I just added the presets without any tweaking, but you will most likely have to tweak the exposure depending how much light is already in the picture. Please feel free to play around with the photo sliders below to see the difference in the before and after.
Please use #SONALIPRESETS when using my presets on social media so I can see all of your beautiful photos!
- Download the mobile Lightroom app. It is TOTALLY FREE! No subscription is needed for the mobile version or my presets.
- Buy the presets on a computer.
- Download the presets. They will be .tiff files, don’t be scared– they don’t bite.
- Once you have the files downloaded, you will need to get them over to your phone. You can use iMessage, Airdrop or even email.
- Once you have the files saved to your camera roll, you will want to make a folder in the app and call it SONALI PRESETS so you will have your own pictures separated.
- Now, it is time to upload my presets into the Lightroom App and into that specific folder.
- Once the photos are in, all you have to do is tap on the photo of the preset you like and tap the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
- You will then see an option to “Copy Settings”. Hit this and then “Okay”.
- Then go into your pictures folder in the Lightroom App and tap the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
- You will see an option to “Paste Settings”. Click that and the preset has been applied!DISCLAIMER: All preset sales are final. Digital products can not be returned, no refunds are available. Any unauthorized distribution of the #SONALIPRESETS pack is prohibited and will be met with legal action. Email email@example.com for customer service inquiries.