Glossier is EVERYWHERE y’all. If you haven’t heard of this brand, you are probably living under a rock. I have been intrigued by this brand for a while now, but this past fall, Glossier opened a pop-up near my house here in Austin, Texas! I was lucky enough to get in contact with Glossier’s team and they sent me almost every product on their site. PINCH ME! I immediately ripped everything open and started playing around with the products– it felt like Christmas came early! It’s been a couple months since I received the products and I wanted to put a list together of the products that I recommend and also a list of must haves!
- Haloscope Highlight– I think this product is so cool and helps to give the most perfect nose highlight!
- Balm Dot Com– This is the perfect lip salve to bring your lips back to life.
- Generation G Lipstick– This lipstick is a matte and light feeling lipstick. My favorite color is Leo.
- Brow Flick– This brow product creates hair like strokes giving you the most natural looking brows.
- Rosewater Soothing Face Mist– This is my go-to makeup setting spray.
- Futuredew– oil that doesn’t make you feel greasy, but leaves you feeling glowy! I love putting this under my makeup.
- Priming Moisturizer Rich– I am obsessed with the moisturizer. If you have dry skin or just love having your skin feel supple, put a layer of this on before going to sleep and you’ll wake up a new person. If you need a moisturizer that is not as rich, check out Priming Moisturizer.
- Lip Gloss in Clear– BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!! Something about it makes my lips feel so nourished and adds the perfect finishing touch.
- Pro Tip Eyeliner– okay something about this liner makes it so easy to put on, I think it’s because of the long tip. This product is very pigmented and lasts all day!
- Cloud Paint– this was the very first product I had my eyes one and it did not disappoint! I use the color Storm because my skin is tan and anything lighter doesn’t show up. This is a cream blush and is buildable so start with a small amount.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.